Anderson Family :: Jenn Harrison Photography :: Family Photographer :: Augusta, GA

Sneak peeks from one of my two fabulous sessions last weekend!

This little girl is SUCH a sweetheart and SO full of energy! Her mom and I have only been friends for about year but she's such a awesome friend and one of the people who got me into running! (She'll be keeping up with me next weekend as I run the Savannah Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon and will be anxiously cheering me on from here!)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.